You work hard for your property, savings, and income, so don't put it at risk. We will take the time to understand your needs and help you find coverage that is right for you.
If you answer "Yes" to any of the below, please contact us for a complimentary consultation:
Have you had a recent life event, such as a marriage, divorce, home or auto purchase, or a new job? Has it been 2 years or more since your last reviewed your insurance policies?
- Are you concerned about your family's financial obligations and income if one or more family members were to pass away?
- Would like to protect your pets, appliances, and home systems?
You put your heart into your business and it provides for you and your family. Having inadequate coverage can put all that at risk. Talk to us about resources that help you manage your risk, keep your business on track and your premiums in line.
If any of the below apply to your business, please contact us for a complimentary consultation:
- It's been a while since your last insurance review
- You haven't recently reviewed your exposure to data breach and cyber liability (including ransomware)
- Your haven't reviewed your Employee Practices Liability exposure and coverage in depth
Realtors and real estate firms have unique risk exposures. We understand your challenges and want to help you get proper coverage for your specific needs.
If you don't know the answer to all three of these questions, please get in touch with us so we can help:
- How does your insurance cover a data breach like a lost or stolen laptop, portfolio, or file cabinet?
- What coverage do you have if a customer slips and falls then blames you?
- Does your auto policy have an exclusion for 'business' use?
For more information on our offerings to real estate firms and professionals, please see our page for Realtors